Sassy Yoga Challenge for June!
Thank you guys for such a wonderful response! Below is the list of yoga poses that will be our pose of the day for the whole of june!
1. Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottanasana)
2. Warrior II (Virabhadrasana II)
3. Dancer’s Pose (Natarajasana)
4. Bridge Pose / Full Wheel (Urdhva Dhanurasana)
5. Cobra / Upward Facing Dog (Urdhva Mukha Svanasana)
6. Pigeon Pose (Eka Pada Rajakapotasana)
7. Eagle Pose (Garudasana)
8. Crow Pose (Bakasana)
9. Tree Pose (Vrkasana)
10. Plow Pose (Halasana)
11. Camel Pose (Ustrasana)
12. Warrior III / Balancing Stick Pose (Virabhadrasana III)
13. Triangle Pose (Trikonasana)
14. Child’s Pose (Balansana)
15. Cat Pose (Bidalasana)
16. Downward Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
17. Upward Plank Pose (Purvottanasana)
18. Seated Spinal Twist (Ardha Matsyendrasana)
19. Extended Hand to Big Toe Pose (Utthita Hasta Padangustana)
20. Standing Forward Fold (Uttanasana)
21. Hero Pose (Virasana)
22. Shoulder Stand (Salamba Sarvāngāsana)
23. Three Legged Dog (Tri Pada Adho Mukha Svanasana)
24. Teddy Bear Headstand (Sirsasana)
25. Half Moon Pose (Ardha Chandrasana)
26. Plank Pose
27. Modified Side Angle Pose (Parivrtta Parsvakonasana)
28. Exalted Warrior Pose (Viparita Virabhadrasana)
29. Bound Angle Pose (Baddha Konasana)
30. Handstand (Adho Mukha Vrksasana)
Here are some things to know!
- When you follow this challenge, you can tag the post (‘sassy yoga challenge’)! I’m tracking the post and I’ll definitely reblog you guys!
- Submissions will be open as well, so if you want to submit your pose of the day, simply click here!
- I’m also tracking the tag “sassyyogi” so if you have anything you want to show me, just tag me in it!
- If you have any questions, please ask me here, I’ll be glad to answer any queries!
- Feel free to join in this challenge any time you want! Anyone and everyone is welcomed!
- Listen to your body! Feel free to take any modifications! Every individual variation of a yoga pose is beautiful and there is no such thing as ‘perfect’ in a yoga practice!
- Feel free to send me bloopers of you in the midst of getting into a yoga pose - I love seeing candid shots like that! I think we are often too caught up in the final pose rather than enjoying the process of getting into it <: So, funny bloopers are very much welcome!! <: I will be doing so myself too!
- Have fun! The main aim of this challenge is to get some people acquainted with yoga, for yogis to try to practice on a daily basis, and for us to get to know each other better! <:
**If you can, I really would like you to send me photos or videos! Let’s make this a little community!**